FRIDAY FAVORITES - VOL. 3


Okay so we all know the "weekly" favorites thing just isn't happening for me. Oh well. I should be opting for monthly favorites at this point, but I am determined to make this thing stick!

Now, let's get caught up on my latest favorites!



This Quote was found on Pinterest (per usual!)

1. Game of Thrones, Season Eight - Everyone already knows I was recently turned into a "GOT" fanatic by Bryson. Well, season eight (the FINAL season) is coming out TODAY, and I couldn't be more excited.

2. Podcasts - Bob Goff, the writer of "Everybody Always" and "Love Does" recently came out with a podcast series, and I am enjoying it so much. It is called the "Dream Big Podcast" because Bob interviews his friends about various topics that all relate to living a happier, healthier, and bolder life. I usually pop-in my headphones between classes, or listen to one on my commute to and from school. Bob Goff is a very inspiring person that creates such happy and healthy energy. Listening to this podcast is the perfect way to start a day. 

3. Old Navy Finds - I can't get over the spring collections my favorite stores have recently launched. Old Navy is definitely capturing what women want this spring season. This dress is to die for! This one as well! 

4. The Five Minute Journal - This journal was created to inspire and uplift people before their day begins and as it ends, by encouraging people to think about what they are grateful for, and their goals. I absolutely adore the idea behind it. It is the perfect meaningful gift if you're unsure of what to get that special person in your life (I got one for Bryson). Not to mention, it was created by two of my favorite entrepreneurs - Mimi and Alex Ikonn. Check it out!

5. The Quote - Fear is something I deal with on a daily basis, as I am sure many of you do as well. Recently, I have been coming to terms with my fears in a manner that is far more direct than I ever have been with them before. Between meditating, journaling about my fears, and "normalizing" my fears, I feel that I am combatting them, AND it is working! How are you dealing with your fears? Honestly, my biggest fear is living a life of fear. Here's to combatting our fears head-on. You got this!


Until Next Time,


MM

Comments

  1. Marie. Yellow Gingham feels like the print of the season! I’m living for my old navy finds lately. I’m starting to feel like my fear of failing at things is stressing me out lately. I really like how you wrote about journaling your thoughts great idea! -Jennah ❤️


    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote! You are a star Maria! 🌟

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment