FRIDAY FAVORITES - VOL. 6


Hey there! This post is a bit delayed, so these favorites are the things I have been obsessing over for the past month. I hope you enjoy them!


Quote via Pinterest



1. BIG LITTLE LIES - Season Two was absolutely amazing. It had me on my toes at all moments. Therefore, you need to watch both seasons if you haven't seen them already! You should purchase HBO GO to watch the series and binge Game of Thrones while you are at it. In the meantime, I will be over here praying that they do a Season Three, although I don't think that is in the cards for the show. The way they wrapped up the latest season leads me to believe it is over. *sad face*

2. BAUBLEBAR EARRINGS - Earrings have become my favorite statement pieces. Of course, I turn to BaubleBar for my favorite pieces like these ones - one, two, and three. They are all very similar because I am loving rainbow colored earrings lately!

3. J.CREW LEOPARD PRINT ESPADRILLES - I adore these chic leopard print platform espadrilles from J.Crew. I saw them on Kate from Lonestar Southern's Instagram and became obsessed! I may or may not purchase them in the near future. 

4. BIRDIES SANDALS - Julia Engel from Gal Meets Glam featured the brand Birdies' shoes on her blog a while ago. I think their shoes are very timeless and sophisticated. I definitely would like a pair to wear out and about. They would compliment so many great looks! These are my favorite pair. 

5. CRICUT - I've been seeing ads for Cricut a lot lately. I think I might start saving for one because I would love to start monogramming things, like tote bags and sweatshirts. 

6. YOGA WITH ADRIENNE - Since returning from South Carolina (and ending my hot yoga membership at my studio there), I've been craving some yoga time! I found this YouTuber and I am obsessed with her videos. I do them at home all the time and I feel great. I honestly sort-of love that I can basically complete a class on my own time and not have to drive anywhere, although traditional in-studio classes are fabulous.  You should totally check her channel out. I guarantee you that if you complete one of her videos you will automatically feel more calm. 


7.  THE COLORBLOCK DRESS - Kathleen Barnes of Carrie Bradshaw Lied recently posted a picture of her travels in this beautiful dress. This is honestly the dress of my dreams. I would love to purchase it, but it is out of stock currently. I'm praying they will bring it back!

8. THE QUOTE - This quote represents the majority of issues I have been facing lately. All of them seem to end with the realization that I have unrealistic fears that were solely created by myself, and I am not going to let them stop me. Neither should you. Live by this quote!!


What have you been loving lately? Let me know in the comments below! xo


Until Next Time,



MM



Comments

Post a Comment