SPRINGING INTO SPRING

We are almost there ladies and gentlemen.

We have almost made it out of the dark, cold, and dreary days and will soon see the light (literally) of Spring! Not to mention that sometimes I feel like spring in New England is worse than winter because it is so rainy (but that is beside the point)!

In honor of the upcoming season, I am sharing ten of my favorite spring pieces.

{If you like a piece, click the pink words in the item's description for a link to the item on the company's website}

Spring Selections 2020



One
Who isn't a sucker for daisies in the spring? I simply adore this dress from J.Crew's spring line. 


Two
These shoes are a staple in any gingham lover's closet. I am OBSESSED with these, and they're only $80! They're so darling.


Three
If you're not familiar with the brand Rothy's, you should check them out. They make shoes out of plastic water bottles, so it is great to support a company that makes quality shoes that help the environment. Not to mention, they just released a new type of shoe - the Mary Janes - that I am in love with. This pair is two of my favorite things together: leopard print and bows! 


Four
My spring closet consists of mainly blue, pink, and green pieces. Green isn't a color that I used to find flattering, but lately, I have been loving the trend. This collared dress from H&M doesn't disappoint and it is under $20!


Five
I can't resist a hair-tie scrunchie. It is the perfect way to finish an effortless outfit. H&M has affordable and cute ones, like this one


Six
Repeat after me: spring means chambray, and chambray means spring. Chambray dresses are so lovely for the upcoming season. I love this one from Draper James with the flared bottom. 


Seven
I will refrain from explaining what I love about this Draper James dress because it is so obvious. The wrap. The gingham. LOVE IT!


Eight
I am obsessed with this ocean blue dress from H&M! I love tiered dresses. 


Nine
I am loving the Emmeline dress from Gal Meets Glam. The muted pink color is perfect for spring. 


Ten
It is no secret that espadrilles are perfect in the spring. I love the leopard detail on this pair from Anthropologie



That's a wrap! I hope you enjoyed these spring selections. There will be more to come! 



Until Next Time,



MM



Stay hopeful, the sun is almost here. 


Comments

  1. I loved this blog post! I appreciate that you incorporated affordable and treat yourself items!! ��

    Jennah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment