SURPRISE: I AM MOVING!

Hello! I am writing to you from sunny South Carolina today!

A little update on my life - I will be moving into a new home once the school year begins!! I am very excited. With this said, I've been looking at new items for my room, and I've purchased a few!

I am definitely on a budget, so I've been searching for deals. Although I am on a budget, I would like items that will last and hold up nicely. Every person's dream, right? 





With that said, let's get to it!





One
This bedframe was one of the first items I purchased for my new place. I bought it at Wayfair at a terrific price. I love that it is white and is a classic style. It will complement the style of the rest of my room quite nicely. Also, it has recently gone further down in price! CHECK IT OUT!




Two
I found this striped duvet cover at H&M. It is much thinner than I imagined it to be, but it is soft and it will look lovely on my bed.    I will definitely have to buy a throw blanket to keep warm during New England's crazy winters though. 




Three
I found this desk at H&M. I love how simple it looks, and the edge of gold on its bottom is the cherry on top. I found it on Amazon. 



Four
This chair is absolutely darling! I thought it will look great as an accent chair, and even the chair for the desk in my room. I also appreciate that it isn't blue, so it adds a bit of color to my space. 




Five
I chose these yellow tasseled pillows to offset the blue overload in my room. I think this pop of color will look lovely and brighten my space up.



Six

I adore these storage boxes. They are from Target and I have five of them. I used them to store the majority of my clothes while living in the dorms, and will continue to, in my new room. They are cute and functional.


I cannot wait to finally move in! I hope it'll be a great year, and certainly moving closer to my school will provide me with a lot more time in the mornings. I'm thrilled!



Thank you SO MUCH for reading! Stay tuned for more updates on the changes in my life. 



Until Next Time,



MM




Comments