VACATION STYLE INSPIRATION

Whenever I tend to think of a vacation while being in the dead of winter, I dream of a place that is a cross between Anthropologie's style - a boho town with that light, airy, relaxed feel, and old Charleston, where the palm trees sway and the pastel buildings with grand white porches are on every corner. When I plan my outfits for vacation, I feel like I style them for this place, in my mind. 

Soon, I will be escaping this gloomy and frightful New England weather, embarking to one of the sunny western states for a wedding! Below I am sharing an inspiration board for my vacation. Inspiration boards are so entertaining to create and get me incredibly excited for my travels to come. I hope this inspires you and helps you prepare for your next sunny travel destination! P.S. - All the photos are NOT my own and are courtesy of various Pinterest users. Check out my Pinterest board "Gal on the Go - Vacation Style" for more information on where the pictures are from.


MM




This is Julia Engel of Gal Meets Glam! Another one of her is below.













Comments