MY FAVORITE SMOOTHIE

If you know me, you know that I have the greatest love for smoothies. If you revert to my "ABOUT ME" post, which was my second post EVER, I mentioned that if everything else in my life fails, I plan on opening a smoothie shop. That may make you giggle, but it is surely no joke. Owning a smoothie shop in Charleston, South Carolina would be an absolute dream. 

In honor of my favorite snack/meal/treat, I am presenting all of you with an easy treat to enjoy yourself!


The "Berry Organic" Smoothie




  • One chopped Banana
  • A handful of Frozen Strawberries
  • A handful of Frozen Blueberries
  • A 1/2 handful of Frozen Raspberries
  • A handful of Spinach
  • One and a 1/3 cup of Almond Milk (add more or less depending on desired thickness of smoothie)
  • A teaspoon of Chia Seeds
  • A half cup of Orange Juice
  • Optional: Half of a tablespoon of Peanut Butter for protein.
Three, Two, One... BLEND!

Blend your smoothie for approximately twenty seconds, or until there are no solid foods left. Once blended properly, the color of the smoothie should be a pretty purplish-pink color. All done? Now, ENJOY! 

Please let me know if you tried the "Berry Organic" smoothie in the comments below. I hope you love it! As always, thank you for reading. It means so much!



Until Next Time,


MM



Comments