WORLD BOOK DAY










Happy (Belated) World Book Day! World Book Day was on April 23rd. This wasn't a day that I was waiting for months before it occurred. I actually found out about it from one of my favorite bloggers - Carly the Prepster. 

As you may know, I adore books. This wasn't always the case though. As a child, I struggled to find books that would keep me entertained. I could barely sit still for five minutes, hence why I struggled reading at all. 

As I've grown older, I can't even describe how much I love to read. I look forward to it at almost all points of the day. I crave the feeling of becoming lost in a book. It is so magical.


In celebration of World Book Day, I have complied a list of books that are on my radar. These are books that I hope to read in the next year. What books are on your radar?


1. LOVE DOES, BY BOB GOFF. I am currently reading "Everybody, Always" by Bob Goff, and I am enjoying it so much. I can't wait to take on his other book. He has so much knowledge about love, life, and God to share. It is definitely a book that is meant to lift your spirits about life. 

2. BECOMING, BY MICHELLE OBAMA. Regardless of your political views, you cannot deny that Michelle Obama is an incredibly intelligent and kind lady. I have heard great things about her book that tells the story of her life. I can't wait to read it.

3. THE FOUR-HOUR WORK WEEK, BY TIM FERRISS. This book selection is perfect for all of the people out there with entrepreneurial dreams (like me!). This book was recommended to me and I am praying it lives up to the hype. It is *supposedly* all about how to achieve a life where you work very few hours a week. I think it will be interesting to read. 

4. GIRL WASH YOUR FACE, BY RACHEL HOLLIS. Once again, I have heard incredible things about this book. I've heard it is a great "girl boss" and self-help book, from about a million people. It is definitely on my must-read list!

I hope you enjoyed this list of books that are on my radar. What books are on your radar? Let me know in the comments below! Thank you for reading!



Until Next Time,



MM

Comments