MOTHER'S DAY GIFT GUIDE: 2019

Mother's Day is quickly approaching - May 12th! To aid you in finding the best gifts for your Mum, I have compiled a list of my favorite picks. 

My Mother and I in Barcelona, Spain. 


I am a college student, so my budget for gifts is unfortunately quite limited. This being said, it doesn't mean that my gifts can't be lovely (and same with yours, if you're in the same position)! Sometimes the gifts that have the smallest monetary cost are the greatest in value.

If I am not making something, I usually turn to Etsy for gifts! All of the gifts on my list that require purchasing can be bought on Etsy. It is always great to shop small!

Here are my favorite gift ideas!

1. HANDMADE CARDS - A handmade card is possibly the most thoughtful thing you can give someone. Simply stating your appreciation for them and displaying that you took time out of your day to do something for your Mom is priceless. It is also a great way to get creative! Even if you buy something for your Mum, be sure to include a handmade card. Plus, Hallmark cards are already WAY overpriced. 

2. A BOUQUET OF FLOWERS - A thoughtful gift idea is ALWAYS flowers. They smell great; They are lovely to look at, and they make everyone happy. Bonus points if you pick them yourself! ;)

3. ORGANIC GROCERY TOTE BAGS - It sounds cheesy, but the world is going green, so these bags could be of great use! I bought these for my Mom for her birthday, and she loved them so much. They're so much better than your average flimsy tote bags. AND they have pockets! 

4. MONOGRAMMED ROBE - UM OKAY this is quite possibly the best gift yet. This robe has great reviews, as it seems to be super high quality, yet affordable, AND it can be monogrammed. Who doesn't love that? This is perfect for your Mum, Grandma, or even Mother-in-Law!

5. YOUR FAVORITE BOOK - This one may be a bit out of the box for some people. If you LOVED a book that you own, why not regift it? Books are meant to be read again and again. Wrap your favorite book up in a pretty bow and attach a thoughtful letter as to why you felt your Mom would love the book. How thoughtful! This is a great option if you're on a budget - like me!

6. CANDLE WITH A MESSAGE - This candle is an adorable option for Mum! You can select a scent for your candle, and provide a message to be printed on one side of it. Such a great option!

7. BAKE MOM'S FAVORITE TREAT - A thoughtful gift when you're on a budget is to make your Mom her favorite treat. She will surely love it - especially since you took the time to think of her favorite treat and make it!

8. BIRTHSTONE AND LETTER RING - A cute and dainty option for the Moms that love jewelry. It is also such a plus that you're able to choose the letter you want on it AND a birthstone! It is so lovely when you receive a gift that is personalized for you. All the Moms will love this piece!


Thank you so much for following along. I really appreciate it! Let me know in the comments what you're doing on Mother's Day and how you feel about these picks! xo



Until Next Time,


MM

Comments