CELEBRATING AMERICA IN RED (OF COURSE!)

Hey there! Happy Memorial Day!

If you or your loved ones have served or are currently serving, I would like to share my greatest appreciation for your/their sacrifice. Our country is able to provide freedom to all because of the sacrifices the men and women of our armed forces have provided. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. <3


To celebrate Memorial Day and the upcoming Fourth of July, I have a new look to share with you! Of course, it wouldn't be right if my look for holidays celebrating our great country didn't sport our colors. Hence why the main piece of this look is a lovely red dress!




I love the shape of this dress. It has a relaxed fit and a flattering waist wrap, which is perfect for a holiday!






This hat is adorable with the bow on the side. Bows are a great feminine touch! 




I opted for a wicker bag because I feel like they are perfect for summertime outfits, as they provide a beachy feel. Unfortunately, I cannot link this particular one because it was from a small boutique in Georgia. This bag and this bag from Walmart would be great substitutes if you're looking for a similar look!

My slides are from Old Navy and they are my absolute favorite shoes! I must admit though, they hurt my feet if I wear them for too long. That being said, I knew this would happen when I bought them because they don't have a lot of support and were inexpensive. BTW - they are currently on sale AND they come in a MILLION OTHER DIFFERENT COLORS/PRINTS THAT ARE SO CUTE!




As always, thank you for following along. I hope you all had a lovely Memorial Day. I sure did! I spent the day working at the bike shop, met some lovely folks visiting South Carolina, and enjoyed the 95-degree heat (which I love)!


Thank you to those who have fallen and those who continue to fight to keep the United States safe. YOU are appreciated. 



Until Next Time,



MM



Comments