MY FAVORITE SPRING DRESSES UNDER $40

I am on the blog today to share my ten favorite spring dresses UNDER FORTY DOLLARS (in no particular order)! 

I am a sucker for dresses all year round, but spring and summer are my favorite time to wear them. I feel most comfortable in dresses when it is hot, hence why I wear a dress to work everyday in South Carolina, even while working at a bike shop! Some may think that is crazy because the dress may get dirty, but I feel so much better while in a dress, therefore I consider it worth it.

Considering I am in college and on a budget, I thought it was important to include dresses that are affordable in this post. Although these brands may be considered inexpensive, I also consider them high-quality. The best of both worlds!

With that said, here are my ten favorites!



Number One
I adore this vintage H&M denim dress! I am obsessed with denim, hence why I would order this piece. Honestly, I think I would wear it without a shirt underneath, and simply opt for a strapless bra for a simple look. 


Number Two
This Nordstrom Rack dress is to die for! As you can see from dress number one and two, I am loving the button down dress trend. I also adore the color yellow, especially for the warm months. This dress comes in many other colors too!


Number Three
This H&M dress has such a simple silhouette, but is so flattering. AND LOOK AT THE PRICE! It also comes in a bunch of other prints. 


Number Four
If you know me, you already know how much I love gingham. This Old Navy dress takes the cake for the "must haves" in a preppy girl's closet.



Number Five
This J.Crew dress would be PERFECT for the Fourth of July. Wrap dresses have such a classic look and make everyone look polished.




Number Six
I've been eyeing this J.Crew dress and it is a part of a MEGA sale. The tiered look is adorable and perfect for summer. This dress is also perfect for the Fourth of July!




Number Seven
I am loving the fact that it seems that more green dresses are coming into my favorite stores. Sounds weird, but the color is hard to find for women's clothing. It is SUCH a flattering coloring and I am all for it, especially for this dress!




Number Eight
I love this cute, stylish, and fun dress from H&M. It makes me dream of a fun day at the beach! It also comes in other prints. 


Number Nine
This Nordstrom dress is a bit different from my typical tastes, but shockingly enough, I really love the pattern. I also enjoy the cut of this dress as I find it quite flattering on bodies that may be conscious of their mid-section... aka mine!


Number Ten
This dress from Nordstrom is simple, yet elegant. I have been loving mid-length dress lately because of their feminine feel. This would be perfect for brunch or a summer party.



Thank you very much for following along. I hope this list aids you in your search for the perfect summer dress! xo



Until Next Time,



MM



Comments