A PRETTY BLACK DRESS

Hey there! Today's blog post features a beautiful black dress I was gifted by Bryson recently. 


I am adoring midi dresses this season and I believe this one takes the cake for the best. It is from Old Navy, and it also comes in white. 

The best part about this dress is the details. The wrap around the waste can be worn as a bow in the back (like I did in the photo), the side, or even on the front of the dress. The bottom of the skirt of the dress has elegant white embroidery that is so sweet. 



Another detail is the button down front. It is so in style right now!



This dress is simply perfect for a summer gathering or even a  spring stroll. I adore it with slides, but espadrilles would look darling with it too!

It was absolutely perfect for the day that I got lost in the streets of Charleston, South Carolina. 




Styled with a pair of sunnies, a crossbody, and cute shoes makes it a ten! Plus, it is definitely an outfit that comes together with ease but looks fabulous.


What dress styles are you loving this season? Let me know in the comments! xo



Until Next Time,



MM


Comments