FATHERS DAY GIFT GUIDE: 2019

As you may know, Father's Day is approaching! Hence why I am on the blog today to share my Father's Day gift ideas!


A photo of my Sister, Mother, Father, and I in Annapolis, Maryland. 


As you may notice, all of the gifts below are produced by small businesses. This is because I am incredibly passionate about supporting them. It is ALWAYS a good idea to shop small when you can!

Two pros for shopping small that I have found is that the customer service is better, and small businesses normally provide consumers with more opportunities to customize their items, and I love that!

Now, let's get to it! 

1. MONEY CLIP - This dainty money clip is perfect for all men. I love how the company provides the ability to add lettering too. I would opt for my father's name, or maybe even "dad", so it can always remind him of when he got the gift and who it was from. 

2. A FRAME WITH A MESSAGE - This picture frame would be an incredibly sweet gift for a special guy. Completed with a family photo or a picture of you and him, along with a personal message, it would be quite a memorable gift. 

3. WORLD'S BEST DAY TROPHY - This gift may be cheesy, but I personally think it is cute and fun. Gift your father a wooden "World's Best Dad Trophy" and I am almost positive he will smile and appreciate it forever. This is also a very inexpensive, yet thoughtful option!

4. A HANDMADE CARD - Per usual, I am including my personal favorite gift idea. You CANNOT go wrong with a handmade card, so JUST DO IT. Find a piece of paper and some crayons or markers. Write or draw whatever you feel and whoever you gift it to will be pleased that you took the time to think of them and create something. 

5. MAINE STATE BOTTLE OPENER - This gift absolutely rocks and would be appreciated by so many men that I know. It is also very dainty and would be a nice piece to have in any kitchen. This item is also a very affordable price!

I linked the Maine bottle opener because I know that many of you are from Maine. With this being said, if you click HERE, you can go to the page for the company that makes these bottle openers, and you can find your state or continent (if you're not in the U.S.).

6. PUT TOGETHER A PHOTO ALBUM FOR HIM - I know most people enjoy looking at old photos. Putting together an album of all of the memories you have with this special person, including photos, concert tickets, the first baseball card he gave you, the program from your first dance recital alongside a photo of you both, etc. would be SO sweet and surely appreciated by anyone. 


Whatever you do for this special person on this special day, I am sure it will be loved. 

Just remember, it isn't at all about the money you put into making it a great day. It is about the thought and the fact that you spent your time celebrating someone else. Now THAT is amazing and special in itself. 


How will you be celebrating this special person? Let me know in the comments below!


Until Next Time,



MM

Comments