FOURTH OF JULY ROUNDUP

Hey there! Long time no talk! I got back to New England, from South Carolina about a week and a half ago and was inspired to share my favorite picks for the Fourth of July. 




One
I love this red gingham dress from KJP! It is the perfect dress for the Fourth or any summer activity. 



Two
I also love this gingham top from KJP as well. It would be adorable if it was paired with white jeans. 


Three
I can't describe how much I love this printed dress from Draper James. The cut is so flattering! 


Four
This is definitely a splurge option, but this fun and flirty midi Draper James dress would be perfect for the Fourth. 


Five
Pair this chambray skirt with a red button-down shirt and you'd be good to go on the Fourth of July. I adore the detailed cut of this skirt so much!


Six
I am obsessed with this wicker bag. I love the inclusion of the red strap/handle and the black stripe. SO CUTE!


Seven 
I love this dress from Vineyard Vines. The tied bow is the perfect touch to this relaxed dress. 



Eight
This dress from Vineyard Vines is SO CUTE. I feel like you could wear it a million different ways. I would wear it with a sweater over the top or with a jean jacket. It's perfect for the Fourth!


Thank you so much for following along. I hope you have a great Fourth of July!! I can't wait to dress up for a fun day with family. What are you doing on the Fourth of July? Let me know in the comments!! xo



Until Next Time,



MM


Comments