FRIDAY FAVORITES - VOL. 5

I am here today to share all of my latest favorites!

**drumroll**


Let's get to it!



Downloaded via Pinterest


1. LA CROIX - Wow. I've never been a fan of seltzer, but I am now! These things are amazing once you get used to them. I am addicted to the cran-raspberry kind. 

2. MINDHUNTER - Looking for a thrilling Netflix series? This is it! The plot line keeps you on your toes at all times as the two main characters (that are FBI agents) interview criminals that have committed insane and horrible crimes. The show is also very political as the main character has to navigate between his conservative coworkers' ideals and his liberal conscience. Do yourself a favor and watch it!

3. THE BACHELORETTE - I'm not normally a HUGE bachelor/ette fan, but it really depends on the people on the show, hence why I watch sometimes, and don't others. This season, I am tuning in because I ADORE Hannah B! Who doesn't? She's kind, real, funny, and RELATABLE. I love her! Can't wait to see what happens... although I must admit I did peek at spoilers and I HATE myself for it.

4. HOT YOGA - I've always loved yoga but now I love it 10x more. Hot yoga is still a workout, which I will complain about sometimes, but I honestly LOVE going. I'm doing a one-month program while in South Carolina and I already feel so much more in tune with my emotions and stronger. I'll be so sad when I have to leave!


5. ESSENTIAL OILS - Something in me really wants to get into essential oils. Have any of you tried them? Let me know! My hot yoga studio gives us cold lavender towels at the end of workouts and I honestly think they make a huge difference in helping me relax. 

6. DUOLINGO - I've been using Duolingo to practice French everyday in the past month. I like it a lot, although I don't think it would be incredibly useful if I didn't know any French before I started. 

7. J.CREW SNEAKS - Carly the Prepster recently shared some adorable J.Crew sneaks. I love them! I'm not a huge sneaker person, but I would totally wear these and these. The white ones with the stripe details are too die for!

8. THE QUOTE - This shouldn't mean as much to me as it does because it is so simple. But here it is, and there couldn't be anymore truth in such a statement. Give power to what you want, and don't give it to what you don't want. There is simply no need to!


Hope you enjoyed today's favorites! What are you loving? xo



Until Next Time,



MM

Comments