A NIGHT OUT IN CHARLESTON

While I was working in South Carolina, my lovely sister blessed me with a visit. She recently graduated from the Naval Academy and was en route to sunny California, her new home.

She extended her journey by traveling to South Carolina, just to see me! She's quite amazing. With that being said, Bryson and I made sure that we made her time with us worth while.

She spent a few days with us and we explored Greenville. We biked the Swamp Rabbit Trail in downtown and hiked Tabletop Rock. We later ventured to the deep south shores of Charleston, a place that she loves just as much as me!






We spent some time at our favorite beach on Isle of Palms. We danced the time away and laughed until our bellies hurt. 






Later, Bryson and I brought Anna to one of our favorite restaurants for dinner, the Five Loaves Cafe. If you're in Charleston, you have to visit it! It is very inexpensive and they serve the most delicious homemade bread before every meal. I feel like Bryson and I annoy the waiter/waitress when we go because we continuously ask for more bread!

After the meal, we chatted while browsing through the downtown shops. We also had a mini photoshoot.

These pictures of Anna and I roaming the streets of downtown were shot by Bryson. I adore them because they do a great job of reflecting our unique styles. My style is classical and preppy, while her's is boho and modern. We couldn't be more different! Yet everyone tells me we're twins ;)





Unfortunately, after a fun day and night spent in Charleston, Anna had to head to her next destination on her cross country roadtrip. 


It was a sad goodbye. 


I love my sister and I wish I could see her more frequently. We sure do have the best time, and this is one I will cherish forever!


Thank you for reading along.


Until Next Time,


MM

Comments