WIMBLEDON FASHION

If you know me you know how much I love the British Royal Family. Although I am an American, I can't help but fawn over the idea of wearing a crown and spending your life in a palace. In addition, I think that I would greatly enjoy spending my days meeting all different types of people in my country like the Windsor family does. 


Of course, it is essential that those leading the country have impeccable outfits. And that they do! If I am being honest, I follow about five different Instagram accounts for the British Royal Family, solely to keep up with the Duchesses' outfits. 


In case you missed it, Duchess Kate and Duchess Meghan both looked absolutely lovely while at Wimbledon, last weekend. Both ladies were sporting looks that complimented their personal styles. Meghan wore a outfit featuring her favorite colors - black and white. Kate wore a deep green that looked lovely.

The ladies seemed to have a great time together. It was great to see them interact and smile. I'm sure Meghan enjoyed seeing her longtime friend Serena Williams play. 


Photo Courtesy of Town & Country Magazine.

Pippa, Kate's sister went with the Duchesses and she looked flawless. Even though she does not have a royal title, I enjoy keeping up with her and her life's happenings as well. She always looks incredibly polished, yet her looks are more easily replicated than the Duchesses, which is a plus!


Photo Courtesy of Elle.com

They all seemed to really enjoy one another!

It makes me can't help but wonder, "what truly goes on behind those palace doors?" 

They must laugh at all of the tabloid and press nonsense. What was that about a rift between Duchesses? ;)


Photo Courtesy of iHeart Radio










Comments