CELEBRATING ONE YEAR

As I look around my living room, at our beautiful Christmas tree, and family laughing at the SNL skit playing, it dawns on me that one year ago today I started my blog. 


It's been such a fun adventure that has provided me with a creative outlet and a safe space to express myself. For that, I am so grateful. 






It's been tricky during some moments to keep up with the blog like I had wanted to. For example, this past semester I posted only three times I believe. That is something that I hope to change in the future.


I feel major excitement every time I think about writing a piece for my blog. It is really hard to explain. It brings me so much joy. I think this is because it is an activity that is solely for me. When I write on here I have no intention of impressing someone else or doing it for others. With all the judgment in the world, it can be hard to feel this way. How special is that? 


This blog has been such a fun way to share my thoughts, adventures, and ideas with some that I may not be able to talk to often. It also acts as a photo album and memory book for everything I did in the past year, which makes it so fun to look back at. 


I am really grateful that I took the leap of faith and created this little capsule of my life, exactly one year ago. 


I hope to give it more attention, love, and power in the next year. I want to grow more confidence in this place and feel that I can share it with even more people while remaining true to myself in the content that I post. 


Thank you for following along! CHEERS TO ONE YEAR!



Until Next Time,



MM

Comments